On Friday, September 22nd 2017, China Tekway Oy Ltd organized the Finland-China Business and Investment Summit Forum 2017, held in the Parliament Annex of Finland 9:00 – 12:30, September 22, 2017 to celebrate 100 years Finnish independence.
About 150 participants from different fields of industry were present.
The event was supported by the Finnish Parliament Committee for the Future, members of the Parliament, Chinese Embassy to Finland, the Federation of Finnish Enterprenuers, TEKES, City of Helsinki with NewCo, and the Finnish Chinese Business Council.
The summit offered:
- An update of the latest development in the government policies and incentives
- Business and investment opportunities in China for Finnish companies.
- Business and investment opportunities in Finland for Chinese companies
- Cross-culture communication and exchange of talent and human recourses
- Match-making between Finnish-Chinese companies and people