“Working with the Chinese” is a practical training workshop with lots of tips and concrete approaches to business challenges and difficulties when doing business with China and the Chinese.
- Chinese culture phenomenon, philosophies and practices in business
- Chinese social and business etiquette that matter for your business to succeed
- Attitude of the Chinese working with Finns and Westerners
- Chinese way of “Yes” or “No” in business
- Sourcing, subcontracting, sales and marketing in China
- Communication and Corporation with the Chinese
- Searching for qualified Chinese local partners and employees
- Meetings and negotiations with the Chinese
- Making contract and agreement with the Chinese
- Key issues to close the deals
Length of the workshop is one full day. It starts at 9.30 and finishes at 16.30.
The workshop can be organised at our clients’ premises or at the Helsinki World Trade Center
The workshop was very productive. The Trainer was able to summaries a lot of his experiences on the special characteristics of Western and Chinese cultures in just one day. Actually, there was so much contents in the course that it could've easily covered another full day. The training was very useful, and I can heartily recommend joining!
CEO, Masino Group
The training was very intensive and comprehensive. Even though I've been actively in contact with China for over 10 years, there was information new to me as well. The way Chinese think differs from the Finnish mindset, and it can sometimes be hard to comprehend why things are done the way they are. The training brought out many new perspectives regarding this issue.
Business director, Exel Composites Oyj
I thought the training workshop was very good and it had a lot of new and important information for me! I received a nice amount of concrete answers to specific issues that we have faced.