Since Chinese president Xi Jinping became the top leader of China in 2012, he put forward two ambitious initiatives of his era: "Chinese Dream" and "One Belt One Road". Obviously since 2018 Mr. Xi is going to push these two initiatives faster forward in his next 5 years office time. Are we Finnish and Western businessmen ready for this?
"Working with the Chinese" is a practical training workshop with lots of tips and concrete approaches to business challenges and difficulties when doing business with China and the Chinese. The training is given by an experienced Chinese business consultant Mr. Erlin Yang, Ph.D. who has been helping Finnish companies and organizations set up business operations with/in China for the past 20 years.
The training offers:
* Chinese philosophies and traditions that actively affect Chinese businessmen
* Chinese social and business etiquette that matter for your business' success
* Chinese perceptions of business cooperation
* Attitude of the Chinese working with Finns and Westerners
* Chinese way of "Yes" or "No" in business
* How to use SoMe to do product promotion and marketing in China
* Sourcing, subcontracting and supply chain management with China
* Tips on successful meetings and negotiations with the Chinese
* Key issues when closing the deal
The price of the training fee is 499.- euros + 24%VAT for early bird registration before Feb. 9, 2018. Then afterward
599.- euros + 24%VAT. (Training fee includes traning materials, morning refreshment, lunch and coffee breaks).